What you need:
- 1½ kilo sliced kid
- ¾ cup of olive oil
- ½ cup fresh strained lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons of mild mustard
- 1 glass of water
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, thyme, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Place the kid in a baking pan, pour and rub the mixture on it.
- Make sure it has covered the meat. Add the water in the pan.
- Cover it with parchment paper and then with aluminum foil. Alternatively, you can use a lidded casserole.
- Place in a preheated oven and roast for 1 ½ hours at 180oC (fan).