What you need:
- 250gr. pumpkin flesh
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 750 ml. mixed vegetables or 750 ml. water with half a stock cube
- 1/8 lt milk
- 1 pinch grated nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the flesh of the pumpkin in medium size pieces.
- Chop the onion and braise it in a saucepan.
- Once done remove pot from burner.
- Put your pot back on burner and let let mixture simmer for 15 minutes (until pureed).
- Add milk and stir
- You soup is almost ready, just taste the it and add nutmeg, salt, pepper and a little vinegar if necessary.