Pork and celery
What you need:
- 1 kilo of pork, cut into chunks
- 1½ kilo of celery washed well and cut in 2-3 pieces
- 2-3 fresh onions finely chopped
- 1 dry onion finely chopped
- Olive oil
- 1 egg
- The juice of two lemons
- Boil the celery in a pot without water until it is tender. Drain it off the liquid that will have oozed out.
- Sauté the onions in the olive oil and add the pork until it turns brown. Put in the celery and season with salt and pepper. Boil until pork is tender.
- At the same time, beat the egg and the lemon juice until they blend together into a frothy liquid.
- When the pork is cooked (and the cooker is off) fill a cup with its stock and pour it slowly in the egg and lemon blend. Stir well. Pour the soup-like liquid onto the pork slowly.
- Serve immediately.