What you need:
- 1kg of nettles
- 2-3 chopped onions
- 1 bunch of wild fennel
- Olive oil
- Salt – Pepper
- 1 egg
- 200gr. feta cheese
- Pastry sheet
- Wash the nettles thoroughly. Don’t forget to use gloves. Sink them in boiling water for 3 minutes and then strain them.
- Brown onions in olive oil and then add the nettles, the wild fennel, salt and pepper.
- Leave the mixture aside to cool down and then add the feta cheese and stir the mixture.
- Lay a pastry sheet on the bottom of a pan.
- Pour the mixture you have produced and lay another pastry sheet on top of it.
- Make sure to hold the sheets together to prevent your mixture from swelling out of them.
- Brush the pie with a beaten egg and let it bake in medium temperature for almost 1 h.