What you need:
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1½ kg beef
- ½ cup trimmed dried bread
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, finely chopped parsley
- olive oil
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- Fry the onion in 2 tablespoons butter until tender and mix it with the minced meat, the trimmed dried bread, milk, salt, pepper and egg.
- Mould the mixture in small balls of approximately 5 cm diameter.
- In a large frying pan fry the meat balls in olive oil.
- Pour the wine on top of the meat balls and leave it to warm up for few minutes.
- Serve them warm.