Veal and vegetable stew
What you need:
- 1 ½ kg veal (for stew) cut into portions
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 1 onion, 2 scallions and 1 leek, all chopped
- 1 green pepper, 2 red peppers, 1 carrot, cut into dice
- 1 cup of dry white wine
- ½ kg chopped tomatoes
- Pinch of oregano and mint (optional)
- Braise the meat in olive oil.
- Add vegetables (besides tomatoes) and let your pot sit on the fire for a couple of minutes.
- Add the wine and wait for it to evaporate.
- Add the chopped tomatoes.
- Set heat on low and let your food slowly simmer. Let your food cook until the meat is soft and tender, and add a little water if necessary.
- Add your salt, pepper and herbs at the very end!