Τraditional phyllo pastry sheet
What you need:
- 500gr. Sifted flour
- 1 soup spoon olive oil
- 1 soup spoon of vinegar
- ½ tea spoon Salt
- ¾ to 1 cup of water
- Some flour for the working the dough
- In a large bowl pour the sifted flour.
- Add oil, vinegar and salt.
- Slowly add the water until the dough has reached a non-sticky malleable texture.
- Let the dough stand for 15 min.
- Divide the dough into 5-6 balls.
- Roll out each ball of dough on a floured surface with a rolling pin into a thin flat sheet.
- There you go, you have made your own Greek phyllo; now make yourself a cheese or spinach pie!