Sweet Potatoes with coriander
What you need:
- 1 kg of sweet potatoes peeled and chopped
- salt and black pepper
- some extra virgin olive oil
- 4 crushed garlic cloves
- Coriander seeds or chopped fresh coriander
- Greek yogurt (optional)
- Fry the sweet potatoes in olive oil and drain on kitchen roll. Meanwhile, heat a teaspoon of oil in a large frying pan, add the garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add fried potatoes to the pan along with the coriander, peper and salt. Stir well and serve with Greek yogurt.