What you need:
- 1lt of milk
- 1 rich spoonful of readymade yoghurt
- Heat the milk until it swells. Stir to prevent it from sticking at the bottom.
- Take it off heat and leave it to reach 45°C.
- Thin out the ready-made yoghurt in cold milk and then add it to the pot with the heated milk. Stir with a wooden ladle while doing so. Pour the final blend into a clay pot.
- Cover the clay pot to help it keep its temperature and leave it there for 3-4 hours without moving it.
- Once cold, keep it refrigerated and consume it within 10 days.