What you need:
- 1kg fish (preferably cod, monkfish, scorpionfish, redfish or any white fish that doesn't crumble easily)
- 6-8 cups of water
- 4 carrots
- 1 bunch of celery
- 4 potatoes
- 1 large onion - quartered
- 1 peeled tomato
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Put the fish into the boiling water of the pot and boil for about 15 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Boil for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the fish and keep it warm.
- Drain the liquid to remove any bones.
- Add the vegetables and onion in the pot with the drained fish liquid.
- Add the olive oil.
- Bring them to boil and then simmer for almost half an hour.
- Add the fish to the broth, then add the lemon juice and stir through.
- Add the boneless fish and enjoy!