Katsikaki Tsigariasto - aka Goat in Olive Oil
- 200ml extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic mashed
- 3 finely chopped spring onions
- juice of 3-4 lemons
- 200ml white wine
- ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 4 bay leaves
3) Add the mashed garlic and the chopped spring onions and sauté for another 2-3 minutes. Pour in the white wine and wait 1-2 minutes for the alcohol to evaporate.
5) Cook in medium to low temperature for about an hour until the meat is tender.
6) In another pan, heat 2-3 spoons of olive oil and sauté the radishes for 2-3 minutes. Then add them in your meat.
7) Serve while hot. What I usually do is to serve just before the dish a shotglass of juice from our casserole with a little bit of lemon juice. Don't forget to heat some fresh bread. ENJOY!
You may enjoy it with a bottle of white wine !!!
Love,Katsikaki (aka Baby Goat and NO I did not cook myself !) article by trofos