Autumn Mid Season Sales and Events
The September equinox marks the start of fall
. However, if you are in Greece
the sun keeps on sunning, the sea is still warm and blue and Greek nature
wears a beautiful orange-red garment. Autumn is the perfect season for changes. So, let’s start by updating our wardrobe…
The autumn mid-season sales
start on Friday, 1st of November
and finish on Sunday, 10th of November
So, swing by our stores and start shopping!
During this shopping period you can attend various events
organized in the city’s centre. The entrance is free and all you need is your good mood and some good company!
Sunday, 3rd of November 2013 @ 12:00 noon
* Performance by the AThens Philharmonic Orchestra.
The performance begins in frond of the imposing building of the Parliament at Syntagma Square and the Orchestra takes a route to Ermou Str. & Evaggelistrias Str. Ermou is the city’s longest commercial street for pedestrians.
* Concert by the Athens Philharmonic Orchestra
at Mitropoleos Square. The Orchestra takes a route to Pandrossou Str. and Monastiraki Square
Sunday, 3rd of November 2013 @ 13:00 p.m.
* Concert by the City of Athens Greek Folk Music Workshop
* Collection of drugs and medical supplies at Plateia Mitropoleos by the Physicians of the Medical Association of Athens for the purposes of The Athens Traders' Association "Social Mission''
operate office at 52 Mitropoleos Street. Under the initiative of SKAI radio “TOGETHER WE CAN”.
* Dance Performances by the Athens International Dance Council, Athens Section CID-UNESCO
A. Evdokia, Hasapiko & karsilamas, Hasaposerviko and Zorba by the "Attic Dance Centre."
B. Traditional dances originating from the Greek Islands by the "Student Dance Group".
Athens Traders Association