Pilaf with anchovies
What you need:
- 3 anchovies (boneless, open)
- 1 cup of boiled rice
- 3 finely chopped green onions
- 1 grated carrot
- spoonful of grated wallnuts
- 1 spoonful of finely chopped dill
- ½ cup of olive oil
- Sauté the green onions and the carrot in the oil until they “wither".
- Remove from the heat and add the rice.
- Mix very well and then add the walnuts and the dill.
- Place the anchovies in a baking dish (preferably made of clay) and place the mixture containing the rice in the center.
- Bake it for 10 minutes in the oven.
- When it is ready to serve, just reverse the content of the dish on a plate