Mantoudi is a beautiful region with plane trees and lots of running waters. Walk around the main square and the alleys with old and modern houses. Once, there were metal factories here and magnesite was extracted. Mantoudi is situated 58.5 km NW of Chalkida.
- The church of Aghios Ioannis Theologos.
- Τhe local library
- Τhe villages Kirinthos and Strofylia situated at 4 and 8 km NW respectively. In Kirinthos you will see the residencies of Zaimis and Averof families, whereas in the latter there is a remarkable stone-built church of Aghia Τriada (Holy Trinity).
- The remains of ancient Kirinthos on the beach of Peleki.
- Kalyvia (14 km SW) with a spring and a plane tree which is over a hundred years old.
- Swimming at the beaches of Kymasi, Amitsa, Palaios Dafnopotamos and Dafnopotamos on the Aegean Sea.
- Fair of Aghios Ioannis Theologou on September 26th , lasting 8 days.
- Festivities during the Carnival.
- Cultural events organized by the Municipal authorities during the summer.
Useful Phone Numbers
- Municipality: 22270-23.555
- Police station: 22270-23.333
- Local Port Authority: 22270-22.020