Sightseeing - Serifos Chora
A walk through the city will give you the chance to visit its main sights. Do not forget to visit:
- Piatsa, the scenic, paved, marble square in the heart of Chora, where the City Hall Mansion is.
- The Archeological Collection Museum, with antiquities from the Late Hellenistic and Romaic Period.
- The Folk Museum in Kato Chora.
- The ruins of the Venetian castle on top of a hill.
- The church of Jesus and its chapel of Aghia Sofia, in Kastro.
- The remarkable post Byzantine churches of Aghios Athansios (Metropolitan Church), Evaggelismos, Aghios Eleutherios and Aghios Konstantinos.
- The restored wind mills.
- Paspari, a spring with arches.
- The faucets.
- The coastal settlement Aghios Sostis with its homonym chapel and Lias Bay, 6.5 km E.
- The coastal village Aghios Ioannis with its homonym chapel, 8 km NE.