A walk through the town will give you the chance to visit its main sights. Do not forget to visit:
- The Panaghia Ekatodapiliani or Katopiliani church, one of the most significant monuments of the Paleohristian period in Greece, which was named after the imposing dimensions of the church building. The architectural complex dates back to mid-6th century B.C. The oldest frescos found in the church date back to the 7th - 8th centuries
- The Archeological Museum, with exhibits dating back from the Prehistoric to the Historic years. - The Frankish castle (13th century), located at the centre of the traditional settlement.- Aghios Konstadinos church, with the exceptional architectural features (in the Castle). - The churches of Aghia Marina, Panaghia Stavrou, Aghia Aikaterini, Evangelismos, Aghia Anna (located at the south end of the coastal road). - The building of the primary school (1901). - The windmill, at the port. - The bust of Mando Mavrogenous.
- The exceptional Munucipal Library. - The three marble fountains (18th century.), constructed by the Prince of Wallachia Nikolaos Mavrogenis and mentioned in the poem "Axion Esti" written by Odysseas Elytis.- The ruins of the archaic temple of Athena (525 B.C.)- The outdoor sanctuary dating back to the Archaic period.
The Hellenistic residences dating back to the 3rd century B.C. The eastern gate of the ancient wall.
- The pottery and sculpture ateliers dating back to the Hellenistic period.- The Asklipios sanctuary, (4th century B.C.) situated on a hill on the route to Alyki. - The Pythios Apollo sanctuary (4th century B.C.) near the one of Asklipios. - The arcade building dating back to the late Ancient years, in Krios. - The Monasteries of Taxiarxes, 3.5 km NE, Loggovardas, 4.5 km NE, and Christos Dasos, 5 km S.
- The marble mines (located in Marathi 4.5 km E of Paroikia), which were in service from the 3rd millennium B.C. until the 19th century. There you can visit the extraction tunnels and the ruins of industrial 19th century buildings (hard to access nonetheless possible to visit)- Petaloudes (Butterflies), 6 km S, in “Psichopiana”: where butterflies of the species Panaxia Quadripundactaria appear during the summer.