This historic monastery is located in Filla village east of Chalkida. It is a Byzantine church. The monastery has stopped operating since 1934 because there were not enough monks. The monastery’s church is still preserved in a very good condition. Its interior decoration is impressive as it combines heathen symbols (beautiful capitals of ionic and Dorian style) with old Christian ones (cross, limestone with bas-relief of cypress trees, roses etc.).