When setting sail into the New Year we all try to make our resolutions come true. We try to do what is possible to achieve the impossible. Our expectations are often high, we try to listen to our hearts and follow our dreams, live every moment at its fullest with family and friends, the people we love! If among your New Year goals is a trip to Greece, then the Visit Greece team has gathered some ideas on what you could do, eat and visit in our country, thus creating some unforgettable moments.
Start by planning your itinerary and:
- live an extraordinary agricultural experience in Vamos and Milia villages on the island of Crete.
- visit Samothrace’s impressive geophysical formations known as Vathres.
- savour delicious veggie dishes served all over Greece.
- explore the wild nature of Grevena and the numerous activities you can enjoy there.
- read our Greece on the Spotlight article on 2400 years birth anniversary of Aristotle.
- discover ‘Olympia Land of Gods’ Visit Greece’s most recent video.
- enjoy the exhibition of Tassos at Benaki Museum & the production of Carmencitas at the Greek National Opera
- see what ‘Athinorama Suggests’ has for us this month.
Click on image to read the newsletter