A Winter Journey to Greece!
We have entered the New Year trying to adopt our personal New Year’s resolutions. We open up a map and plan ahead our next trip to Greece! For this first month of the New Year let's:
- break a pomegranate for good luck and get to know all about its nutritional factors
- travel to Lakoniki Mani, where you’ll be charmed by its wild beauty
- dress warm and enjoy endless winter strolls on walkways in Greece
- get familiarized with Ancient Mechanisms in Greek Museums
- read CNN’s reasons to visit Greece during winter
- explore the Oracle of Delphi with Visit Greece’s video
- visit the exhibition VorOina to meet wine producers and taste their finest wine selection
- watch Hamlet played at the Onassis Cultural Centre
- read about a new partnership between Athinorama and the Visit Greece Blog, titled Athinorama Suggests.
Click on image to read the newsletter